Street Stalls

Street Stalls and concessions on Council land 

Council provides concessions to operate commercial activities on some of its reserves and within the central business district. Most commonly these concessions are for food and beverage stalls or carts, but other activities can also be considered. 

If you are interested in obtaining a concession, you will need to complete an application form and if successful, Council will issue you with a licence to operate the business in that location. 

Please be aware that any food-related businesses will also need to comply with the relevant Food Safety regulations, which is a separate process. 

For more information visit the Nelson City Council Street Stalls webpage.